- 1 What stops are on the Piccadilly line?
- 2 Where does the Piccadilly line start and finish?
- 3 What are the 11 lines on the London Underground?
- 4 What line is Leyton on?
- 5 Is Piccadilly line open 24 hours?
- 6 What stops are on the District Line?
- 7 What time is last Piccadilly line?
- 8 Where does the Piccadilly Line stop?
- 9 How fast does the Piccadilly line go?
- 10 What is the oldest Tube line?
- 11 What is the deepest underground station in London?
- 12 What’s the oldest underground line in London?
- 13 Is Leyton central London?
- 14 What zone is Walthamstow?
- 15 What zone is Stratford?
What stops are on the Piccadilly line?
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Underground Station.
- Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 Underground Station.
- Hatton Cross Underground Station.
- Hounslow West Underground Station.
- Hounslow Central Underground Station.
- Hounslow East Underground Station.
- Osterley Underground Station.
- Boston Manor Underground Station.
Where does the Piccadilly line start and finish?
The Piccadilly line is a deep level London Underground line running from the north to the west of London. It has two branches, which split at Acton Town, and serves 53 stations. The line is known for serving Heathrow Airport, and is near popular attractions such as Buckingham Palace.
What are the 11 lines on the London Underground?
The system comprises eleven lines – Bakerloo, Central, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Waterloo & City – serving 270 stations.
What line is Leyton on?
Leyton is a London Underground station in Leyton, in London, England. Located on Leyton High Road, adjacent to the A12, the station is on the Central line between Stratford and Leytonstone. It is in zone 3.
Is Piccadilly line open 24 hours?
Five Tube lines run a 24 – hour service on Fridays and Saturdays: Victoria, Central, Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines. The London Overground operates 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays between New Cross Gate and Highbury & Islington (not including Whitechapel). Standard off-peak fares apply on the Night Tube.
What stops are on the District Line?
- Ealing Broadway Underground Station.
- Ealing Common Underground Station.
- Acton Town Underground Station.
- Chiswick Park Underground Station.
- Turnham Green Underground Station.
- Stamford Brook Underground Station.
- Ravenscourt Park Underground Station.
- Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line ) Underground Station.
What time is last Piccadilly line?
PICCADILLY Timetable and Stops PICCADILLY tube timetable overview: Normally starts operating at 05:16 and ends at 23:48. Normal operating days: everyday.
Where does the Piccadilly Line stop?
The Piccadilly line conveniently stops at King’s Cross St Pancras for national train journeys.
How fast does the Piccadilly line go?
But TfL remains coy about the speed of its services. The official website gives a figure for the average speed on the London Underground – 20.5mph, or 33kph – but no more detail than that.
What is the oldest Tube line?
The Underground has its origins in the Metropolitan Railway, the world’s first underground passenger railway. Opened in January 1863, it is now part of the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines. Lines.
|Name||Waterloo & City line|
What is the deepest underground station in London?
The deepest station is Hampstead on the Northern line, which runs down to 58.5 metres.
What’s the oldest underground line in London?
Opened in 1863, The Metropolitan Railway between Paddington and Farringdon was the first, urban, underground railway in the world.
Is Leyton central London?
Leyton (/ˈleɪtən/) is a town in east London, England, located in the historic county of Essex. It is 6.2 miles (10 km) north-east of Charing Cross. The town consists largely of terraced houses built between 1870 and 1910, interspersed with some modern housing estates.
What zone is Walthamstow?
The station is located in Zone 3. Architecturally, Walthamstow Central is a study in contrasts—the Overground station a fine example of mid-Victorian stations, the Underground station left unfinished to this day.
What zone is Stratford?
It is located in Zones 2/3. On the Underground it is a through-station on the Central line between Mile End and Leyton, and it is the eastern terminus of the Jubilee line following West Ham.