- 1 Is breakfast included at Circus Circus?
- 2 What is the resort fee at Circus Circus?
- 3 Does Circus Circus have a shuttle?
- 4 What does the resort fee at the Mirage include?
- 5 Is the pool at Circus Circus free?
- 6 Is Circus Circus far from the strip?
- 7 What should I avoid in Las Vegas?
- 8 Which tower at Circus Circus is better?
- 9 How can I avoid paying resort fees?
- 10 Can you walk from Circus Circus to the strip?
- 11 Does Circus Circus have indoor pool?
- 12 Can you walk from Las Vegas airport to strip?
- 13 Can I refuse to pay resort fees in Las Vegas?
- 14 Are drinks free at the Mirage?
- 15 How can I avoid paying resort fees in Las Vegas?
Is breakfast included at Circus Circus?
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
What is the resort fee at Circus Circus?
The Circus Circus Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $27.00 per room and per night excluding tax. In general every guest in the Circus Circus hotel has to pay for the resort fee.
Does Circus Circus have a shuttle?
Circus Circus Airport Shuttle Circus Circus is a Las Vegas destination for the entire family. If you’re looking for a Circus Circus airport shuttle, look no further than Bell Trans. A Circus Circus hotel shuttle is large enough and convenient enough for both the whole family or groups of executive travelers.
What does the resort fee at the Mirage include?
The resort fee includes: Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing, and fitness center access for guests 18+.
Is the pool at Circus Circus free?
Circus Circus offering locals $10 entrance to Splash Zone, pool for spring break | More | fox5vegas.com.
Is Circus Circus far from the strip?
Is Circus Circus On The Strip? Circus Circus is located directly on Las Vegas Blvd and is within the area considered the Las Vegas Strip. While that sounds like a plus for this hotel, it is misleading. This end of the strip is far from the principal attractions in the middle of the strip.
What should I avoid in Las Vegas?
10 Things to Avoid in Las Vegas
- High Resort Fees. Most people forget that most, if not all, of the hotels on The Strip have high resort fees attached to their per-night rates.
- Wearing Uncomfortable Shoes.
- Forgetting To Tip.
- ATM Machines in Casinos.
- Paying Too Much For Cocktails.
- Missing Out on Free Entertainment.
- Long Waits at Restaurants.
Which tower at Circus Circus is better?
Re: Which tower is best to stay in at Circus Circus? Excalibur is a much better option. Very kid-friendly, it’s in a much better location and is a far nicer hotel – CC is a real dump and, if you can stay elsewhere, you’ll all have a much better time.
How can I avoid paying resort fees?
If you want to stay in the top resorts without paying a resort fee, you should consider earning hotel points with certain brands and booking an award stay. Hilton Honors and World of Hyatt have policies that allow them to waive resort fees on award stays, which can present a significant savings.
Can you walk from Circus Circus to the strip?
over a year ago. You can walk down town. It is only about 3.3 miles to the opposite end and most things aren’t down that far, but even that walk is tolerable, since you ‘re going to be sightseeing. It’s easier than driving around and finding places to park if you want to stroll the strip.
Does Circus Circus have indoor pool?
Circus Circus is best known for its family-friendly amenities, particularly its indoor Adventuredome that’s popular with hotel guests and other local visitors. The pool and water park are free for hotel guests, but it’s usually so crowded, there’s a line to get in.
Can you walk from Las Vegas airport to strip?
Walk against the direction of the vehicles which are traveling through the airport, as they can only go one way on the access road. If you wind up on the left side of the access road within the airport, cross it at a safe place — preferably at a crosswalk.
Can I refuse to pay resort fees in Las Vegas?
You do not legally have to pay any hotel resort fee. Resort fees are in violation of Nevada’s Deceptive Trade Practices Law. You legally can and should refuse to pay any hotel resort fee. For more information on how to do that, visit here.
Are drinks free at the Mirage?
The Mirage Lobby Bar Ticket System. Unlike most bars with video poker, the bartenders at the Lobby Bar will only provide complimentary drinks when you play enough video poker to receive a drink ticket.
How can I avoid paying resort fees in Las Vegas?
NO Las Vegas Resort Fees
- Be Diamond and Stay at a Caesars Property (Or don’t be Diamond and Read This Article) Ah, the joys of elite status.
- Stay for Free at Wynn Resorts.
- Get a Casino Host to Waive the Charges for You.
- Refuse to Pay the Fees When You Check Out.
- Don’t Play their Game: Stay at a Property without a Resort Fee.