- 1 How do you get to the circus in FNaF world?
- 2 How do you get through pinwheel circus in FNaF world?
- 3 How do you get into the pinwheel Funhouse?
- 4 How do you unlock purple guy in FNaF world?
- 5 How do I get to deep-metal mine?
- 6 Where is the yellow bird in FNaF world?
- 7 How do you get to the green tent in FNaF world?
- 8 How do you get to Porkpatch?
- 9 Where is the glitch gravestone in FNaF world?
- 10 Where is the find characters chip in FNaF world?
- 11 How do you get to Lilygear lake in FNaF world?
- 12 How do you get through the graveyard in FNaF world?
How do you get to the circus in FNaF world?
Jump Number Pinwheel Circus is a location in FNaF World. It’s connected to Lilygear Lake, but can only be fully explored after going through the sub-tunnels, starting from Deep-Metal Mine.
How do you get through pinwheel circus in FNaF world?
YouTube™ Video: FNAF World – Navigating Pinwheel Circus – PAINWHEEL! After entering the maze go to the tent to the left, you’ll be in a cave section, ignore the tents and find a wall to your south you can phase through and touch a tombstone. That’ll warp you to a lumber yard with a tent to your left.
How do you get into the pinwheel Funhouse?
Type. The Pinwheel Funhouse is an area in FNaF World. It connects to Pinwheel Circus, by going into the green tent (purple in earlier versions) after the Browboy fight.
How do you unlock purple guy in FNaF world?
Purpleguy, also known as Purple Guy, is an unlockable character added to the 1.20 update for FNaF World. He is unlocked by beating FNaF 57: Freddy in Space after finding all of the weapon upgrades (represented as cupcakes).
How do I get to deep-metal mine?
Deep – Metal Mine can be accessed by going to Blacktomb Yard and glitching through a tree. It will lead to a cave entrance. Go through this entrance and you will be in Deep – Metal Mine.
Where is the yellow bird in FNaF world?
In Choppy’s Woods, the access point there is a white bird (a yellow bird in the 8-bit version) on a stump, close to the jump point there. Finally, the Blacktomb Yard’s access point is the gravestone that is directly above the “bottom left most” gravestone.
How do you get to the green tent in FNaF world?
Before you hit the next boss – he’s hard to miss – you’ll see a green tent, among others, that you can approach from the bottom. If you press against the tent’s opening for a few seconds you’ll find a hidden path to Deep-Metal Mine.
How do you get to Porkpatch?
Once you’re in the glitch world, look for another glitch inside the glitch world. Go in THAT glitch, which should bring you 2 glitches down. Once your 2 glitches down, go a third glitch down, and eventually you’ll find an exit. That should teleport you directly to Porkpatch.
Where is the glitch gravestone in FNaF world?
BlackTomb Yard is a location in FNaF World. Blacktomb Yard is an area of FNaF World and the final location in the demo version of the game. This is Jump World #5. Blacktomb Yard contains a glitched gravestone which the player can walk through to go into the glitch world to help them find the Red Chip.
Where is the find characters chip in FNaF world?
Location: In Dusting Fields, the player must go into the glitch after defeating Bouncer, then travel through until they find an orange portal after a long downward walk. They will appear in Dusting Fields again, in front of the chest with the chip.
How do you get to Lilygear lake in FNaF world?
– Lilygear Lake is the fourth major, mandatory area you’ll encounter. It’s located to the east of Fazbear Hills, though you need to go through Dusting Hills to get there. A slip into a Subtunnel will bring you ’round to this new area.
How do you get through the graveyard in FNaF world?
– Blacktomb Yard is populated by gravestones, and one will trigger a glitch. The tombstone you’re looking for is the third down in the western-most column of graves, with a tree on its left. Press up against it and you can walk across the landscape.