- 1 Where is the pinwheel Funhouse in FNaF world?
- 2 How do you get through pinwheel circus in FNaF world?
- 3 Where is the glitch gravestone in FNaF world?
- 4 How do you unlock purple guy in FNaF world?
- 5 Where is the green tent in FNaF world?
- 6 How do you unlock pinwheel circus?
- 7 How do I get to deep-metal mine?
- 8 Where is the find characters chip in FNAF world?
- 9 How do you get to Porkpatch?
- 10 Where are the clocks in FNAF world?
- 11 Where is the glitch in Blacktomb yard?
- 12 How do you get to the glitch world in FNaF world?
Where is the pinwheel Funhouse in FNaF world?
– Pinwheel Circus is located in the east of Choppy’s Woods, on the banks of Lilygear Lake. There’s an excellent chance you’ve visited this place prior to coming here from Deep-Metal Mine, as you can access the very first section from Lilygear.
How do you get through pinwheel circus in FNaF world?
YouTube™ Video: FNAF World – Navigating Pinwheel Circus – PAINWHEEL! After entering the maze go to the tent to the left, you’ll be in a cave section, ignore the tents and find a wall to your south you can phase through and touch a tombstone. That’ll warp you to a lumber yard with a tent to your left.
Where is the glitch gravestone in FNaF world?
BlackTomb Yard is a location in FNaF World. Blacktomb Yard is an area of FNaF World and the final location in the demo version of the game. This is Jump World #5. Blacktomb Yard contains a glitched gravestone which the player can walk through to go into the glitch world to help them find the Red Chip.
How do you unlock purple guy in FNaF world?
Purpleguy, also known as Purple Guy, is an unlockable character added to the 1.20 update for FNaF World. He is unlocked by beating FNaF 57: Freddy in Space after finding all of the weapon upgrades (represented as cupcakes).
Where is the green tent in FNaF world?
The Pinwheel Funhouse is an area in FNaF World. It connects to Pinwheel Circus, by going into the green tent (purple in earlier versions) after the Browboy fight.
How do you unlock pinwheel circus?
Jump Number Pinwheel Circus is a location in FNaF World. It’s connected to Lilygear Lake, but can only be fully explored after going through the sub-tunnels, starting from Deep-Metal Mine.
How do I get to deep-metal mine?
Deep – Metal Mine can be accessed by going to Blacktomb Yard and glitching through a tree. It will lead to a cave entrance. Go through this entrance and you will be in Deep – Metal Mine.
Where is the find characters chip in FNAF world?
Location: In Dusting Fields, the player must go into the glitch after defeating Bouncer, then travel through until they find an orange portal after a long downward walk. They will appear in Dusting Fields again, in front of the chest with the chip.
How do you get to Porkpatch?
Once you’re in the glitch world, look for another glitch inside the glitch world. Go in THAT glitch, which should bring you 2 glitches down. Once your 2 glitches down, go a third glitch down, and eventually you’ll find an exit. That should teleport you directly to Porkpatch.
Where are the clocks in FNAF world?
Fredbear points you into Pinwheel Circus, which requires progressing through the game and into Deep-Metal Mine. Once you’ve reached Pinwheel Circus, enter Pinwheel Funhouse, the final dungeon of the game, and pop through the first few tents to find the clock. It’s in a grassy area with three tents.
Where is the glitch in Blacktomb yard?
– Blacktomb Yard is populated by gravestones, and one will trigger a glitch. The tombstone you’re looking for is the third down in the western-most column of graves, with a tree on its left. Press up against it and you can walk across the landscape.
How do you get to the glitch world in FNaF world?
To enter the area, the player must find a special item in the overworld that acts as the entrance to the glitched area. Then, for each entrance, the player must continuously walk into a specific object for 2-3 seconds until they ” glitch ” into the scenery.