How do you draw a giant wheel?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Ferris Wheel
- Begin by drawing a circle within a circle.
- Draw two sets of straight, parallel lines descending from the hub at diagonal angles.
- Draw a trapezoid beneath the legs, enclosing the open end of the legs in the process.
How do you draw a clown for kids?
- Draw the circle nose.
- Add the two attached eyes.
- Draw the head around the eyes.
- Add the mouth.
- Draw the neck, bow, shoulders.
- Add ears and curly hair.
- Draw the hat on the head.
- Erase the gray lines and add spots.